Get your sweaters situated. Sweaters can take a lot of space. My staging solutions will maximize your space so you can easily shop your closet to make outfits. Make the most of what you’ve got by hanging your sweaters or folding them into short stacks.
MAKE THE MOST WITH WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Just like no two bodies are the same, neither are any two closets. Some of us have more room to hang others to fold. Here are some tips to make the most with what you’ve got.
HOW TO HANG DELICATE SWEATERS
1. Fold in half and place hanger look at the armpit.
2. Wrap arms over the hanger’s shoulders and tuck under.
3. Fold the bottom half over the other shoulder.
Play this short video from Instagram to see how easy it is.
- Keep your stacks from falling – Fold bulky sweaters in half and thinner sweaters in thirds.
- Make it look pretty- Stack by color.
- Prevent creases- Place thinner sweaters on top of your stacks to minimize fold lines.
SHOP YOUR CLOSET
CROP JEANS WITH CROP SWEATERS
SKINNY JEANS WITH LONG SWEATERS
- Wash by hand when you can, or use a laundry bag. Always roll excesss moisture away in a towel then lay flat to dry. You don’t have to wash your sweaters each time you wear them, but make sure and wash them all at end of the season. Critters feed off your parfume and body oils.
- Keep critters away by using cedar. The blocks loose potenccy so sand or replace them every year.
- Use a sweater stone for delicate sweaters and small pills and quality shaver for bigger balls.